Friday, April 14, 2006

Brain throb

My brain is pulsating. I have a nasty headache that won't go away. I couldn't possibly be hung over from having too much fun on Tuesday night or could I? I am out of practice but I didn't go that overboard.

I'm contemplating running out to the trunk of my car where the Easter Bunny has stashed his goodies. Advil can't cure me but maybe chocolate can.

When I get this way, all sorts of crazy thoughts come popping in my head.

Does anyone else find it repulsive that those sexy, dangerous racecar drivers have to wear Depends? It's not something I've given much thought to before but six hours in a hot car while drinking Gatorade has to go somewhere. They don't get potty breaks. Gross.

Why was every cashier so nice to me yesterday?

How will I explain that the Easter Bunny couldn't find a yellow Funshine Care Bear? Does it sound ok if I say that the Easter Bunny doesn't have the same connections that Santa does?

Why do men change the channel periodically even after watching fifteen minutes of a program? I understand that they would have a breakdown if they had to watch one commercial. Just don't go channel surfing in the middle of a classic episode of Seinfeld.

Why does every comment I leave after three in the morning seem so brilliant but not so much the next day?

How many kisses are too many?

18 Singing the blues:

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

I would happily send you Chicky Baby's Sunshine Care Bear if I could. Especially if it went to that little punkin' with the cute hat! Adorable picture!!

Isabel said...

Okay...what...

They wear depends?

I don't like that.

ms blue said...

Mrs. Chicky - I couldn't possibly take a bear from Chicky Baby! My oldest hopes that the Easter Bunny will bring her a yellow one and a green one for her little sister.

Isabel - Well I couldn't say for sure that they wear Depends. I have not seen a Depends sponsorship but what else would solve their dilemma? This train of thought was sparked by a Gatorade commercial.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your headache but your crazy thoughts are really funny. And I never thought about the race car driver thing before. Now I'll think of it every time...lol

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!!

Ok I thought the race car drivers pee'd at the pit stop thingys? Hubby says that it is usually so hot that they sweat so much they do not need to pee & they would pee themselves because the depends would be too uncomfortable! ewwww!

Aww sorry the Easter bunny could not find the right bear :(

I am a channel surfer so I dunno just cause?!?!

Never too many kisses!

SUEB0B said...

Huh what Depends? That is tooooo freaky.

mamatulip said...

There can never be too many kisses.

I hope your headache is better soon.

Mocha said...

Kisses are good for headaches. It's a proven fact, but doctors don't prescribe it nearly enough. Hope you're better soon.

Also, loved your Six meme, too! Windchimes? LOL

noncommon said...

never enough kisses. i've been so sick the last two days (migrain included) that my parents took all three kids. nothing like wiggling in that baby neck for some sugar. and the big baby necks too (8&10).

Cristina said...

That's an interesting piece of trivia regarding race car drivers.

If you figure out the answer to that one about channel surfing, please let me know. It drives. me. crazy!

The Domesticator said...

Too many kisses? No such thing...especially for a cutie like that!
Oh, hope your headache is better. Nights out are great, but the next day, not so great. I'm with you on the chocolate thing. It's a cure all for me!

kittenpie said...

never too many kisses, I agree. I did find out a couple of years ago, though, that - so sad - there IS such a thing as too much chocolate.

Marcie said...

Your restraint with the Easter candy is amazing. I have to go out and buy more today since I've been raiding it all week. The depends wearing Nascar drivers thing is very strange, though nothing makes sense to me about Nascar

Anonymous said...

The Easter Bunny hides things in my trunk too :)

nonlineargirl said...

Great, now I'll be thinking about those wet race car seats all night.

Sandra said...

Depends!?!? Okay now I can't get that image out of my head!

And, no, there can never be too many kisses.

Hope your headache vanishes soon.

Anonymous said...

but what about the astronauts? don't they get a plug for depends as well? they have the multi million dollar space toilet during the mission but during take off they have to strap one on just like granny at bingo. (have any of you seen Apollo 13?)

don't even ask about the gamblers sitting at the one armed bandits...

Anonymous said...

I with NLG ~ I'll be thinking about racecar drivers peeing over Easter brunch.

Thanks! :)