Thursday, May 18, 2006

Girly girl


Thirteen Things in my makeup bag

1. Evian Affinity Velvet-Soft Remineralising Care - This moisturizer was a gift from a true girlfriend who saw my dry skin when I was pregnant and came to the rescue. Since then I'm addicted to this light cream that provides intense moisture to my face.

2. L'Oréal Idéal Balance Foundation - A must in order to ease away the fine lines.

3. Quo Camouflage Colour Corrector - Works miracles in evening out skin tone especially the darkness under my eyes.

4. Quo Automatic Eye Liner in Sultry Brown - Necessary to create the come hither bedroom eyes.

5. Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow in Berry Bloom

6. Almay Amazing Lash Mascara in Quiet Black

7. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Pink Frosting - Pink whipped cream to turn me back into a blushing school girl.

8. Almay Whipped Gloss in Shining Bare

9. MAC lipstick in Delish - On my wedding day, my fabulous makeup artist provided me with this lovely light shade.

10. Almay Skin Stays Clean Pressed Powder in Light

11. Evian Mineral Water Spray - This is the fastest, refreshing pick me up that a girl could ever dream of. The cool mist is perfect for rehydrating your skin and leaves you feeling more awake than a jolt of caffeine.

12. Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails Polish in Moonshine

13. Angel Innocent by Thierry Mugler - An Oriental-Fruity fragrance that has been described as pure mandarin, honey, fresh almond and other exotic fruits, accompanied by rich musk and amber.

Too bad on most days I barely find the time to shower and brush my hair, let alone practice a beauty routine. My lofty goal is often to find matching socks!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens.

I'm using the automated linking code, so if you are a Thursday Thirteen participant, please submit your link and leave me a comment.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

23 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me I really need a bigger make-up bag. I don't have half that stuff in mine, I only carry the essentials like the stuff that I woudn't leave the house in the morning without wearing, my trusty lipstick and a dab of foundation hehe :)

Great TT!

Lisa said...

Heck, I hardly have ANY makeup! Either my kids use it (and uh, break it) or I run out and just forget to buy more. Someday. :)

Carmen said...

#7 sounds like something I might want to try.

The Domesticator said...

I have got to try some of that Evian spray. I could use a jolt of "caffeine" right about now!

Anonymous said...

oh, I forgot about the Evian spray. I used to buy that! sally hansens the girl- that hard as nails is the best way to go. fun list, thanks for sharing!

Margaret said...

Socks? What are they? (Barefoot or Sandles here most of the year.) great list! -Mix

MaR said...

But at least you know you have your "essentials" for a beauty routine! Only on an emergency would I leave the house without make-up on...Happy TT!

Wendy Boucher said...

MAC makes awesome lipstick. My tubes always disappear, however.

Jane said...

What in the world would we girls do without our miracle bags in our purses!!! I am going have to check out some of these things.
My list is up too!

Undercover Angel said...

I already use #5, and am going to search desperately for #3. My TT is up.

Anonymous said...

LOL...I'm with you on the matching socks thing. I didn't even know that half of these things existed! :)

Cristina said...

MAC lipstick in Delish?? I almost bought that the other day!

Chicky said...

I did it! I kinda copied you though, and listed my 13 favorite products. I love Delish too!

Just D said...

ooh, what fun! And it must feel so good when you have the chance to use it all!

Anonymous said...

Quo is my favourite. (It's made by Mac, as good as Mac itself and so cheap!).

Love your list. Some new things to try.

Sandra said...

I loved this list because I would never have pegged you for a girly girl :)

I am a make up dummy but your list sounds fun.

Anonymous said...

You've sure got a lot of stuff in that makeup bag!! I don't think I own that much makeup, but hey, that's not saying much!!

Just Me said...

I wish I could use makeup more often but skin gets overly dry no matter how much I moisturise befor applying it. I only wear it for special occsions now.

Hope you had a great TT
Elle x

Unknown said...

I love MAC, I'll have to look for that shade. Hope you had a great TT! Have a great weekend!

Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Ah, the advantage of living in CA...I hardly ever wear socks. One less thing to worry about. Pretty toes, some sandals, and that's it.

Makeup is something I used to love. 3 kids later, I am lucky to be able to brush my hair.

Mona-pily said...

Way fun TT! Cute blog, too. Make-up is so much FUN! I really do have to try that Evian spray though.

Thanks for the comment!

Courtney said...

Fun list. Can't say I have any of those though. lol I'm so bad at being a girl.

Anonymous said...

That mineral water spray is THAT good huh? Hmmm. I have always looked at it but never bought it. I may just treat myself!

My makeup bag consists of mainly Bare Minerals. I am a Bare Escentuals addict!