1. Evian Affinity Velvet-Soft Remineralising Care - This moisturizer was a gift from a true girlfriend who saw my dry skin when I was pregnant and came to the rescue. Since then I'm addicted to this light cream that provides intense moisture to my face.
3. Quo Camouflage Colour Corrector - Works miracles in evening out skin tone especially the darkness under my eyes.
4. Quo Automatic Eye Liner in Sultry Brown - Necessary to create the come hither bedroom eyes.
6. Almay Amazing Lash Mascara in Quiet Black
7. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Pink Frosting - Pink whipped cream to turn me back into a blushing school girl.
9. MAC lipstick in Delish - On my wedding day, my fabulous makeup artist provided me with this lovely light shade.
10. Almay Skin Stays Clean Pressed Powder in Light
11. Evian Mineral Water Spray - This is the fastest, refreshing pick me up that a girl could ever dream of. The cool mist is perfect for rehydrating your skin and leaves you feeling more awake than a jolt of caffeine.
12. Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails Polish in Moonshine
13. Angel Innocent by Thierry Mugler - An Oriental-Fruity fragrance that has been described as pure mandarin, honey, fresh almond and other exotic fruits, accompanied by rich musk and amber.
Too bad on most days I barely find the time to shower and brush my hair, let alone practice a beauty routine. My lofty goal is often to find matching socks!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens.
I'm using the automated linking code, so if you are a Thursday Thirteen participant, please submit your link and leave me a comment.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants