Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Shiny action

With so many thoughts zooming in and out of focus, I have to send everyone in the direction of Scarbie doll.

She has given me food for thought and has made me determined to bring charm to my world of motherhood. I never realized that I have been contributing to the uncoolness factor of parenting. Damn, the rebel in me has got to change that. No gush, no mush. I have to start by sharing straight up, rock on, dazzling child occasions for non-parent inspiration. Yes, I want to be able to write words that make couples rush to jump in the sack for some hot action. That could be a challenge without turning this mommy blog into an erotic, X-rated location.

Off topic, even though Edmonton didn’t win, I found it amusing to watch sweaty men growl with ecstasy and slather kisses on the gleaming cup. Now that I think about it that probably was on topic.

7 Singing the blues:

The Domesticator said...

I'll have to go check out her post....

Her Bad Mother said...

Growly, sweaty men, hmm? I'm a soccer girl myself, but you make hockey sound, um, titillating...

Sandra said...

I'm a soccer girl too but now I am all hot and bothered by the hockey talk.

Godo for you for trying to increase the procreation quotient of the world!

motherbumper said...

I find it hard to believe that you have contributed anything uncool anywhere and I admire your zeal for non-parent inspiration.

Me likey sweaty hockey men. Even the ones with bad haircuts. Their focus and dedication is sexy.

Cristina said...

All things considered, being a mommy is totally the best thing that's ever happened to me. Here's to celebrating motherhood...oh, and sweaty men growling with ecstasy.

Her Bad Mother said...

Was here yesterday, then ran off to visit Scarbie. Now am back to say thanks for prompting the visit - I would have gottenthere eventually, but I needed that post yesterday.

(smooches)

scarbie doll said...

You're the rockin-est mom in the T-dot. You make having two look good! Can't wait to meet you on Friday!