Sunday, July 16, 2006

Our little girl

A year ago, you came into our world, making it a better place. I remember being in the car on the way to the hospital filled with anticipation and happiness. The world seemed to be blanketed with a cool calmness. In a way, everything about that morning describes you.

We adore you. Love Mommy, Daddy and your big sister... xoxo

28 Singing the blues:

motherbumper said...

ohhhhhh you are making me cry!!! my eyes have welled up and I'm making husband look at the pictures right now. The cuteness is overwhelming. Happy Birthday little lady!

metro mama said...

Beautiful.

Have a good time today! Wish we could be there to help you celebrate.

Stephanie said...

Wonderful pictures. She is just beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Now, I've seen some beautiful babies. Heck, I've *made* some beautiful babies. ;) But honestly, she is just gorgeous. Such an expressive face and the sweetest smile! And those eyes! Man...that slideshow was awesome. I watched it with tears in my eyes. I LOVE the picture of her in the pumpkin, and the one of the two of them sleeping? Precious. Just precious.

Gabriella said...

Such a beautiful collage, Happy Birthday!

nonlineargirl said...

Happy birthday to your sweet little girl in a pumpkin shell! (why doesn't everyone put their children in emptied out pumpkins? So so cute!)

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Happy Birthday to Buttercup!

motherbumper said...

Jana! I'm sitting here typing as Bumper sleeps on and on for her afternoon nap (started just after 1 - ahhh!). And I'm fretting and sad because we aren't going to make it to Buttercups first birthday this afternoon. A huge apology and I didn't know your email, so please forgive our missing this special party. Sorry (I feel so bad and sad).

kittenpie said...

OMG so cute - lookit that little rosebud of a mouth!

I am echoing mothebumper's sentiments above - I hate missing your party, but Pumpkinpie has a fever so I think we'll have to stay here for our splashing. (Also son't want to passs on any nasties that might be behind it.)

I hope BUttercup has a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you all!!!

The picture montage is awesome!

The Domesticator said...

Oh, I love the pics, and the creative way you chose to share them. My favorite is the one in the pumpkin.....

ms blue said...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

Nonlineargirl - I've been asking myself that for years! Also why do people keep threatening to call child services due to my fondness for placing our girls in vegetables?

noncommon said...

smiling!! hope the day was grand!

Lena said...

OHHHH! I love this! What a beauty.

Heather Bea said...

Happy Birthday I hope it was a great one.

Sandra said...

Gorgeous photos!!! Happy birthday buttercup!!!

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Happy birthday Buttercup! Love those pictures, she is a gorgeous baby.

Anonymous said...

Aw, our babies are the same age. (Mine's birthday is tomorrow) Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Cristina said...

Happy birthday buttercup! What an awesome slideshow. She is adorable.

Her Bad Mother said...

Happy (belated) birthday!!!!

(Though as I said in my e-mail, we actually feted her a day early, so it evens out, right?

Anonymous said...

Time flies, doesn't it? Your daughters are beautiful!

Chicky said...

Happy birthday sweet baby! Beautiful pictures!

Mom101 said...

What a beautiful photo tribute. I can just feel the love from behind the camera. happy bday from you 10 day older blog baby friend, Thalia.

Debbie said...

Oh, dude. I can't believe - I really thought I'd already commented here. I was so sure I had! must've been one of the many comments blogger has lately eaten. dammit.

moving on - I clicked on loads of those photos because they're like visual crack. I love your sweet, bootiful baby, J. whatta livin' doll.

I hope the birthday party was swell. and that there are cake photos soon to be posted.

xoxoxoxo

Stacy said...

Gorgeous! Happy 1st Birthday!!!

carrie said...

Happy, happy birthday to both of you!!


Carrie

Marcie said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet baby girl!

Frances D said...

Happy Birthday Baby!
She's a super cutie.