Thursday, August 24, 2006

Eye Candy

Thanks to Denise for the banner!
Thirteen Hot Celebrity Dads and Their Children
with a half a dozen links to pictures of them in this role.

1. Johnny Depp - Lily-Rose (7) and Jack (4)

2. Ewan McGregor - Clara (10), Esther (4) and also adopted a four year old girl from Mongolia this past April.

3. Jude Law - Finlay (15), Rafferty (9), Iris (5) and Rudy (3)

4. Gavin Rossdale - Daisy (17) and Kingston (3 months)

5. Brad Pitt - Maddox (5), Zahara (19 months) and Shiloh (3 months)

6. Heath Ledger - Matilda (10 months)

7. Ben Affleck - Violet (8 months)

8. Hugh Jackman - Oscar (6) and Ava (1)

9. Matthew Fox - Daughter Kyle (8) and Byron (5)

10. Clive Owen - Hannah (9) and Eve (6)

11. Colin Farrell - James (2)

12. Noah Wyle - Owen (3) and Auden (10 months)

13. Ryan Phillippe - Ava (6) and Deacon (2)

I have some glaring omissions: Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson and Kevin Federline. Of course there are so many delicious Daddies to choose from: Dave Grohl, Chris Martin, Jamie Oliver, David Beckham. The list goes on... Is it their stunning looks, fame, large bank accounts or the picture of them spending time with their beautiful children that is so appealing?

Now you can order up a little cherub! Everyone can vote here:

Who would you like to see have children?

1) George Clooney
2) John Cusack
3) Orlando Bloom
4) Jake Gyllenhaal
5) Matthew McConaughey

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

25 Singing the blues:

Aginoth said...

OK....not a subject of great interest to me, but thought I'd say hi and my TT is up anyways :)

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

interesting...

since I also mentioned how great my hubby is to his child :D altho he's no celebrity

cheers!

Denise said...

I'd like to see either George or Matthew have kids....with ME!!! LOL

Kimmy said...

Matthew Fox... oh he's one hot daddy!!!!

I'd like to help George Clooney and John Cusack have babies. Shoot... I wouldn't turn down Orlando, Jake or Matthew either ;)

Happy T13! Fun list... My list's up!

Anonymous said...

Johnny Depp *drool*

Where was I? Oh yes... *grin* I hope these dads stick around and watch their little ones grow up. Sometimes I feel sorry for celeb kids just because it can't be an easy life being watched all the time.

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

hehe very yummy 13!!! Dads are hot!

Ooo and Matthews kids.....they will be so cute!! (not that most kids are not cute but standing next to a Dad that looks like that will only help! hehehe)

metro mama said...

Great list. Gotta love hot daddies.

Sandra said...

Yummy. I like this post.

Oh and John ... yes for John to have some kiddies :)

Carmen said...

no kids from Matthew unless their his and MINE! :)

Chaotic Mom said...

THANK YOU for leaving out those three.

Dare I add my own Hot Hubby to the list? ;)

Ali said...

Jude and Ryan. hands down, the most adorable celab dads. aw.

LaShawn said...

I love me some Gavin....he is dreamy!

Dane Bramage said...

We really have to get more males involved in T13. I never even imagined there was a quality such as celebrity hunky daddyness. Eww. Just Eww.

My T13 is up at Dane Bramage It is the "Quotes and Epigrams" Edition.

Amy The Black said...

Dads are sexy.

Lindsey said...

Awww, these are great! I love seeing celebrities do things that are REAL! Happy TT!

Lilize said...

oh.
collin farell is a daddy already??? you just broke my heart.
hehehe...

i would like to see matthew macconaughey have a baby with me :D hahaha

great eye drop TT!!!

Buttercup said...

Jude Law has been getting too busy. Love the name Rafferty.

Crista said...

Yummy list! :) I could take or leave a few of them, but I do love me some John Cusak!

LaDonna said...

I had no idea that Johnny Depp had kids.

Happy TT!

April said...

Ah yes, love me some Noah Wyle and Heath Ledger! Great TT!

Thanks for visiting my TT

Debbie said...

Dave Grohl is the dreamiest, even more now that he's a dad. *swooon*

Anonymous said...

Great list! I've always had this thing for Dr. Carter, especially in the early days of ER!

karengreeners said...

oh, ewan.

The Domesticator said...

I loved your choices. What ? No Tom, Mel, or Kevin? Is there something wrong with you, woman? They are hot catches! *LOL*...NOT!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to put in a vote for John Hannah and his 2.5 year old twins, Astrid and Gabriel.