Thursday, August 31, 2006

What's Going On


Thirteen Notable Stories in the News

1. Drive She Said - Reasonable Gas Prices!

2. Bathroom talk on CNN

3. Extended bathroom break for Pilot

4. Too hairy to be called Laurence, parents seek the public's help to name their newborn son.

5. Break it to me gently. There is nothing like a quick e-mail to end employment.

6. Another perk! Being Prime Minister will land you an acting gig on a Television comedy.

7. Must not forget to drink fruit and vegetable juice.

8. It is great to be a bartender at Applebee's.

9. Astrologers still accept Pluto in their charts.

10. New romantic pop duo both suffer with laryngitis.

11. Being stuck for two weeks in a Tasmanian mine listening to the Foo Fighters on MP3 players will get you a date with Dave himself!

12. Magic 8 Ball winners of tonight's MTV VMA's.

13. North American's love pop culture but are lacking substance.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

8 Singing the blues:

Frances D said...

I love the ladies room and pilot ones. Wish I'd gotten that 10,000 dollar tip.
Take care,
Frances

Kimmy said...

Some of these were hilarious! I'm surprised at how many are new stories for me.
Yeah for the bartender! A $10,000 tip!!!! I would have fainted!
Happy T13! Thanks for the good reads! My list's up! (http://kimmyandjaocb.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

What a fun list!!

Unknown said...

I loved the bathroom talk on CNN- I saw that on TV yesterday night. I imagine she has a lot of apologizing to do to her sister in law the control freak LOL.

Anonymous said...

Great links!!! How is it that gas is now cheaper in Canada than California!?!

Love the creativity on the 13!

metro mama said...

I love Dave. Gotta get me trapped in a mine.l

Health Yatra said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

Diseases and Conditions said...

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!