Monday, October 23, 2006

Swimming with Sharks

Strawberry has decided that all toots in our house are now blamed on this guy.

One stinky shark. Pea-You!

13 Singing the blues:

chelle said...

hehe well somebody had to take the fall!

Mother Bumper said...

wow - in our house they all get blamed on Bumper. I bet she'd love to get one of those sharks to blame.

sunshine scribe said...

That clever Strawberry. My guy needs one of those sharks to blame :)

Mrs. Chicky said...

And this is why I have dogs. All stink is blamed on them.

But your daughter's idea is much more creative!

Mommy off the Record said...

LOL. That girl is too funny. Now, if only we had a pink fish in OUR house to take the blame.

penelopeto said...

nice!
we blame them on bee's daddy. he blames them on ducks.

kittenpie said...

At least it's not a brown shark...

Awesome Mom said...

We seem to have an infestation of barking spiders if you believe my husband. I bought a whopee cushin for Evan and he loooves it to death.

Kristin said...

Like Mrs. Chicky, we blame the dogs... but I wouldn't put it past a pink shark to be all smelly and sneeky... I think your girl is on to something.

Pattie the Domesticator said...

We have nobody to blame it on...
BUT, hey, a pink shark is as good as anything! :)

Chelsea/Mom said...

Ha! Comedy! I love it! Keep it up - DC loves Toronto!

- Chelsea
"I'm SOmebody's Mother?"
www.rumymother.blogspot.com

Izzy said...

That's so cute!

My daughter is too proud to blame her fartson aanyone else. I guess that's pretty standard at six...lol

mothergoosemouse said...

Better than blaming the dog. Or the dad.

And those Halloween costumes cracked me up - especially Kurt and Courtney!