Monday, October 23, 2006

Swimming with Sharks

Strawberry has decided that all toots in our house are now blamed on this guy.

One stinky shark. Pea-You!

13 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

hehe well somebody had to take the fall!

motherbumper said...

wow - in our house they all get blamed on Bumper. I bet she'd love to get one of those sharks to blame.

Sandra said...

That clever Strawberry. My guy needs one of those sharks to blame :)

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

And this is why I have dogs. All stink is blamed on them.

But your daughter's idea is much more creative!

Cristina said...

LOL. That girl is too funny. Now, if only we had a pink fish in OUR house to take the blame.

karengreeners said...

nice!
we blame them on bee's daddy. he blames them on ducks.

kittenpie said...

At least it's not a brown shark...

Awesome Mom said...

We seem to have an infestation of barking spiders if you believe my husband. I bought a whopee cushin for Evan and he loooves it to death.

Kristin said...

Like Mrs. Chicky, we blame the dogs... but I wouldn't put it past a pink shark to be all smelly and sneeky... I think your girl is on to something.

The Domesticator said...

We have nobody to blame it on...
BUT, hey, a pink shark is as good as anything! :)

What to Get Your Woman said...

Ha! Comedy! I love it! Keep it up - DC loves Toronto!

- Chelsea
"I'm SOmebody's Mother?"
www.rumymother.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!

My daughter is too proud to blame her fartson aanyone else. I guess that's pretty standard at six...lol

Anonymous said...

Better than blaming the dog. Or the dad.

And those Halloween costumes cracked me up - especially Kurt and Courtney!