Thursday, October 26, 2006

Trick or Treat


Thirteen Pictures of Prior Halloween Fun

Out of this world pageant contestants - Miss Universe and Miss Saturn

Kurt and Courtney - When my mom saw this picture she shrieked, "Who's that slut with Colin?" Umm... yah mom that's me. Your daughter.

Mistress of the Dungeon - Living in a basement apartment for an extended period of time is not healthy.

Lollipop Girl with The Crow - I handed out lollipops to everyone at the party!

The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Planetary, Planetary Intergalactic

Fortune Teller

Reservoir Dogs - Mr. Orange **

Geeky Garage Dudes

Puppy love

Alex the Lion

Baby Cheetah

Casting spells - The Little Witch

Pumpkin Baby
*Spooky banner was created by the talented Denise.
**Edited: I stand corrected. It was not Mr. Pink but Mr. Orange who had the stomach gunshot wound.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens:


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

39 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

So cute..loved your Kurt and Courtney picture. Isn't it great when your own mother doesn't even recognize you?

Norma said...

What a terrific idea for a TT. I think I have 1 or 2 photos of Halloween.

My TT is up
TT

Caylynn said...

Great pictures. :) 9 to 13 are so cute. :) Great list with Hallowe'en just around the corner. :)

Happy TT. :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the last one!!! So cute.

Anonymous said...

love it!

and i love that you posted pictures!!

metro mama said...

These are great! Love number 7.

The last one is a little Anne Geddes...;)

Anonymous said...

Love the Costumes. GREAT PICS!!!

Unknown said...

That is a awesome banner! And great pics to go along with it. ;)

JO said...

i love puppy love and casting spells! simply adorable!

JO said...

i love puppy love and casting spells! simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures. I love pictures.

-R- said...

I think my favorite is the Beastie Boys!

karengreeners said...

great pics. we loves us some halloween at casa penelope.

Domestic Goddess said...

ha ha, the crow looks like Marilyn Manson.

Kukka-Maria said...

I can almost hear the collective "AWWWWWWW..." from all of your readers at the Baby Pumpkin photo!

Sigh...so cute!

nonlineargirl said...

I love that pumpkin picture, especially your daughter's "what am I doing in here?" look!

The Domesticator said...

Awwww! Pumkin baby is my favorite.
I love the fact that you guys dress up for Halloween! It makes you seem so carefree and fun! Well, not that I didn't already know that, but still....
:)

Blog said...

Fantastic pictures!!! What your mom said aboue #2 cracked me right up! HA! Number 13 is particularly precious!!

MaR said...

Great pics but I love the last two!!!
happy TT :)

Mama Duck said...

So cute!!

Amy The Black said...

I love you guys! Those costumes are great!

BlondeBrony said...

Great Photos.
I love all the costumes.
Happy TT!

Unknown said...

Those are all great pictures!!

cinnamon gurl said...

Wow. Those are some great costumes! I can't even pick my favourite. And I love that last phot, even if it is a bit Ann Geddes...

kittenpie said...

Oh, I loooove the Kurt and courtney! Well done!

Inspiring me to maybe post one from Pumpkinpie's first Hallowe'en.

Unknown said...

So cute!!!

Kurt and Courtney - great! and your mom's comment - LOL!!!

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

You two were the perfect Kurt and Courtney! I don't care what your mom said. ;)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Great pics! I get the impression you guys like Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Baby in pumpkin. Ann Geddes move on over...

What is your outfit this year?

Unknown said...

OMG that is hilarious that your own mom didn't recognize you and worse, that she called you a slut! LOL. I seriously am dying laughing right now!

Anonymous said...

Those were hilarious! I like the Beastie Boys one the best!

Unknown said...

The baby in the pumpkin is so cute.Great pics. What are you going to be this year?

ms blue said...

I'll post pictures from this Halloween on November 1st. I don't want to give any build up incase my idea flops.

I still think it is fun to play dress up!

Metro Mama - At least Celine Dion is not in the photo! We just have this thing about introducing our children to vegetables.

Pattie - Yes most of those pictures are from life before kids when we were carefree!

Kittenpie - I love pics of Pumpkinpie. It is her season!

Mrs. Chicky - We weren't quite the perfect Kurt and Courtney because we weren't high as kites.

Chelle - I love all the traditions and tend to go a little overboard. We get families driving their children to our house to get the "good treats." It's a lot to live up to.

Anne - Do you think I could make Ms. Geddes salary? Cha ching!

Frances D said...

Thanks for your wonderful comments.
All the pics are great.
The little witch and pumpkin baby stole my heart right away.
Have a Happy Halloween,
Frances

Tracy said...

I love the baby in the pumkin pic!

Christina said...

Awww...the little pumpkin picture is adorable!

Great idea for pictures! I wish I knew where my past Halloween pics were.

Pfingston said...

You look like a FUN PERSON! We have #9, too. The kids are too big for it, though. I should have donated it a month ago so someone else could use it. Sigh...

Thanks for stopping by my T13, too! ;)

Chaotic Mom said...

Ooops. That last comment was from me. I was helping Michelle with her template and forgot to sign back into Blogger as myself. Sorry! ;)

mo-wo said...

God I so wish I put my little guy in the pumpkin on Tuesday. That 13, too great!! And, I like your '06 costume 110%