Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tricky Tricks, Almost Hat Tricks

It was all about something blue (and white!)


My brother is visiting from out of town. We decided to buy Leaf tickets on eBay! We waited until thirty seconds until bidding was to close and swiped a pair of Reds.

$120.00 - Game Ticket
$14.00 - Parking
$20.00 - Beer
Watching a feisty Darcy Tucker almost score a hat trick - Delicious
Whoops, I mean priceless.

The Toronto Maple Leafs defeated the Atlanta Thrashers 4-2!

14 Singing the blues:

metro mama said...

Good for you! That beer looks yummy.

Jodi @ blog-o-licious said...

I saw the game highlights on the news this morning and thought that that would have been one terrific game to see in person!

Anonymous said...

i'm green with envy...

karengreeners said...

you are a woman after my own heart - and my man. back off, darcy's mine.

go leafs go!

The Domesticator said...

Looks like you showed your brother a good time. Comngrats on the victory!

Anonymous said...

I am so homesick! I want to go see a hockey game! hehe, glad you had a great time!

Marcie said...

Sounds like fun!
Happy Halloween to you too!

crazymumma said...

Wow, alought to spend, but it sounds totally worth it. Maybe that is a good birthday idea for my man!

Domestic Slackstress said...

Aw, you make me miss my French-Candian hockey worshiping family back East. I miss Canada too, especially Sherbrooke. My son says he wants to be a ref so he "doesn't have to get hurt or lose any teeth, but still gets to tell players what to do." I love your headline for this post. Then again, I'm a headline writing/obsessing dork. Nice work. Take a sip of that beer for me.

motherbumper said...

Darcy was so darn close... I watched a lot of the game while carving pumpkin. I wish I had been there.

j.sterling said...

you are an awesome sister!

el-e-e said...

Booooo. We watched this tragic game from Atlanta. Hope you had fun, though.;)

Anonymous said...

I almost fell off my chair when I read your post because just a few days ago I also bought Leaf tickets on eBay. Unfortunately, I wasen't lucky enough to score any in the reds like you did but I'm sure we'll enjoy the game anyhow.

Sandra said...

Ya delicious!