Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Deep Thoughts

I'm running out of time. Where did the day go? I keep trying to form introspective ideas but who am I kidding. There is no time. It's not even that I've run out of topics.

I need to spread a thick layer of love, share thoughts on preschool, continue my album countdown and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I spent too much time browsing. At least now I've got style. But I'm running out of time. Quick can I squeeze an extra hour into today? No! Precious minutes escape me. Must post. Must post.

Those thoughts will take shape and come to life. Don't worry; I haven't discovered a new interest in ridding my house of dust bunnies. I will fight the good fight and share the words. They are coming. The creative juices overflow. They are all hopped up on sugar and caffeine.
Hmmm... a nice cup of tea. I think I need to put the kettle on.

2 Singing the blues:

motherbumper said...

I know what you mean about not running out of topics but time - I hear you baby! I just took a quick peek at your hive and you've got some groovy stuff - we must talk.

Put that kettle on and I'll be around for tea :)

Run ANC said...

I heary you. The reason I didn't do NaBloPoMo is that I was afraid I would have to give up sleeping for a whole month. I loves me my sleep!