Tuesday, November 07, 2006

D is for Divorce

Dear Brit,

It was just as shocking as Reese and Ryan. However this time I'm filled with jubilation as you have decided to take my advice. You've turned your second husband into Fed-Ex.

It was kind of harsh with the timing. He's facing public humiliation on a press tour where crowds are being asked not to boo his arrival. Oh boo who? I almost feel sorry for him. Actually I feel worse for the PR person asking the crowds for favours.

Look at you my strong sista. You go girl! I want to know what took you so long. Now remember to not chew gum if Matt wants to chat about this.

P.S. Would you like a possible suitor list? I'm sure we could come up with a couple of suggestions.

18 Singing the blues:

Mouse said...

I never wanted to be interested in that train wreck of a marriage, yet I always read the blurbs about her. All I can say is, it's about time. Oh, and too bad she didn't file in another state (certainly she has residence in multiple states) since K-Fed will now be entitled to half her assets from during their marriage. Though it would be worse if she'd been more active in her career during that time.

Anonymous said...

Thing is l thought she was going to file after her first child was born.Rumors had it she was going to then she got pregnant.

What l want to know four kids,failing singing career what is he going to do for child support?

Wonder if McDonalds pay's more for failed wanna be stars flipping burgers?

Jodi @ blog-o-licious said...

Can't say I'm surprised... except maybe with the timing. Happy happy happy.

carrie said...

Maybe she can marry her "Manny" now?

Carrie

Anonymous said...

I just posted (though far less eloquently) about the same thing. Also, pretty sure she has an iron clad prenup.

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Ha! Fed-Ex!! Hahahahaha. Funny!

Why do I take such pleasure from this divorce? When it's all said and done we won't have anything to laugh about when it comes to Brit. Although, I'm sure she'll come up with something.

Her Bad Mother said...

Fed-Ex! LLLLLLOL!

motherbumper said...

I really do hope she has the prenup because that waste of space doesn't deserve a dime. I'm so glad I learned this news here - whoot whoot - you beat my People Magazine headline RSS (omg - did I just admit I subscribe to the People RSS). And ditto on HBM comments: FedEx is priceless.

Awesome Mom said...

About time! She should have never even married him in the first place.

Cristina said...

I hadn't heard about this! I hope she finds someone better. I feel so bad for her! Has she even given birth to her 2nd baby yet? God, I can't imagine going through this with 2 little babies. At least she's rich and can afford nanny service to help her out.

Anonymous said...

"I want to know what took you so long."

That's exactly what I'd like to say! I'm not surprised either...

Uh, by the way, I link you up in my blog post. She Finally Did That!

Hope you don't mind... :)

Sandra said...

I KNEW you'd write about this as soon as I read it. Off to get caught up on everything else....

kittenpie said...

Ha - this was going to my blog topic for later today too - although I'm not sure I can top the priceless "Fed-Ex" you threw down there. Have you been sitting on that just in case?

The Domesticator said...

It's about time she came to her senses!

Run ANC said...

Fed-Ex is classic! Too funny. I've never been happier that someone got a divorce...

crazymumma said...

I think she should fly solo.

karengreeners said...

i dunno - fedex set the bar pretty high.

Anonymous said...

The latest is that Fed er whatever is suing for FULL custody?!?!?!