Thirteen She said/He said Pet Peeves about each other. (Thanks to my sweet husband for once again contributing and putting up with me!)
1. He leaves cupboard doors open.
2. She eats ice cream from the container.
3. He doesn't drink anything hot. My visions of romantic Sunday morning's drinking coffee together are shattered.
4. She watches brain numbing, crap entertainment television shows.
5. He makes up his own rules for driving. For example he says that yellow signs are only a suggestion and therefore do not need to be followed.
6. She never fills the car up with gas.
7. He thinks going away on a vacation is a waste of money.
8. She leaves garbage and recycling on the counter, leaving me to get rid of it.
9. He has a crazy method in loading the dishwasher that somehow makes the dishes dirtier than when they went in.
10. She nags me about the dishwasher.
11. He leaves his clothes all around the house.
12. She nags me about the clothes around the house.
13. He used to slam the toilet seat down until we purchased one of these. It is seriously the best invention ever!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens:
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants