Thursday, November 16, 2006

Driving Each Other Around the Bend

Thirteen She said/He said Pet Peeves about each other. (Thanks to my sweet husband for once again contributing and putting up with me!)

1. He leaves cupboard doors open.

2. She eats ice cream from the container.

3. He doesn't drink anything hot. My visions of romantic Sunday morning's drinking coffee together are shattered.

4. She watches brain numbing, crap entertainment television shows.

5. He makes up his own rules for driving. For example he says that yellow signs are only a suggestion and therefore do not need to be followed.

6. She never fills the car up with gas.

7. He thinks going away on a vacation is a waste of money.

8. She leaves garbage and recycling on the counter, leaving me to get rid of it.

9. He has a crazy method in loading the dishwasher that somehow makes the dishes dirtier than when they went in.

10. She nags me about the dishwasher.

11. He leaves his clothes all around the house.

12. She nags me about the clothes around the house.

13. He used to slam the toilet seat down until we purchased one of these. It is seriously the best invention ever!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens:


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

19 Singing the blues:

karengreeners said...

too funny! i fear 13 would not be enough for our list. (though there would be some overlap - especially the dishwasher - really, how do they think that is right?)

Anonymous said...

Relationships are about making things work, right? :) Great list.

motherbumper said...

Hilarious! Well done, well done, I can't wait to show this one to husband.

Blog said...

Niiiice! My he-said-she-said would look very similar! Great list!!

Carmen said...

i love the he-said=she-said!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Great list. Very funny and I'm sure my hubby would agree about #4. Happy TT:)

Sandra said...

This post is pure classic. LOVE it. You too crack me up ... can't wait for your column at MB Toronto!

Norma said...

At least I move the garbage sack near the door! Great list--lots of fun to read.

My TT is up--hope you'll visit.

Anonymous said...

hehehe You two are too cute! I can feel the love!

Anonymous said...

That was great! Hahahaha!

Happy TT!

Crista said...

Very cute! I'd never heard of that toilet seat cover...might have to try it. :)

Anonymous said...

Great list! I love this idea.

Aimee said...

OK -- Rob thinks I am crazy when I clear out the dishwasher after he has loaded it and the dishes are still dirty!! Now I have empirical proof that I am not hyper-critical (at least not about this!) Your list was rockin'-- thanks for stopping by mine!
Happy TT! (even though it's Friday now)

kittenpie said...

Misterpie thinks those yellow signs are just opinions too... Hmmm. Must be a guy thing.

Cute post, you two. I love how he's getting all involved in the blog project. So nice!

ewe are here said...

Too funny. I think if my husband and I tried this we'd be unable to stop at 13. Maybe 113!

Tania said...

How weird is it that you are the second person in two days to tell me about that very cool toilet seat??? I think I am meant to buy one.

petite gourmand said...

your list sounds exactly like mine-
with the exception of the dishwasher.
I'm the one who never seems to load it right...
drives big daddy nuts.

metro mama said...

Love this! It's great getting the hubbies involved, isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Some men actually put the toilet seat down? I thought this was just a myth.