Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hugs

My favourite moment of the week happened on Thursday. Colin was getting ready to leave to go to school. Strawberry ran to the door to give him a big hug. I was in the kitchen making supper. All of a sudden she came up behind me.

"Mommy turn around."

"And give me a hug."

I bring myself to her level and wrap my arms around her.

"That's from Daddy!"

7 Singing the blues:

kittenpie said...

I love it. The hugs are so great. I will miss the hugs when they stop being so fierce. (I won't even think yet about when she gets too cool and it's embarrassing to hug your mom!)

ewe are here said...

I always feel soooo very special when my little boy sneaks up behind me and hugs my legs out of the blue.

Anonymous said...

aw. that's amazing.

motherbumper said...

That is so wonderfully sweet... sigh.

crazymumma said...

I can feel the love from here!

Anonymous said...

Aw!

Sandra said...

So so so cute!!!!!!