Monday, December 25, 2006

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Metro Mama asked for my five favourite Christmas songs. I decided to share five times that because I want to demonstrate just how much holiday cheer I have uncovered.

Sleigh Ride
Christmas Time
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
I'll Be Home For Christmas
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
Silent Night
Oh Holy Night
Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
Silver Bells
Winter Wonderland
The First Noel
Away in a Manger
White Christmas
Blue Christmas
The Christmas Song
Rockin Around The Christmas Tree
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Frosty The Snowman
Jingle Bells
Jingle Bell Rock
Santa Baby
Merry Christmas, Baby
Holly Jolly Christmas
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Now I just need to cheer up these sad little elves. I'm hoping Santa leaves them something that makes them smile because I don't want to have to spike their sippy cups.

I hope the day is filled with happiness for you and yours!

7 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

Why are they sad??? Poor kids. Makes me wanna hug them.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

metro mama said...

Happy holidays! Hope they cheer up!

kittenpie said...

aw, look at Buttercup's poor little tear-stained face! Strawberry looks a tiny bit like she's putting it on, though... there's a glimmer in that eye that can't be squelched no matter ohw sad she is!

ms blue said...

We trying to make a holiday greeting video but they were both too tired to say anything. Instead we put them in the car to go to Nana's house and they both crashed out for the ride.

Dharma said...

Dang those are the cutest sad girls I've ever seen!

Sandra said...

You are in such trouble ... they are even hopelessly cute when they are sad.

And leave it to the music girl to come up with such a stellar christmas-music playlist. Well done.