Sunday, January 14, 2007

Fruit Salad

If you watch this fifty thousand times over while being surrounded by toy hell then you can understand why my brain is throbbing.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

17 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

lol...I see your point! This is so weird because about an hour ago, I was in my daughter's room with the kids and we were singing that song and laughing about how hard it is to hit that last high note!

nonlineargirl said...

Oh I am So. Sorry.

ms blue said...

NLG - It's not like you are in cahoots with the manufacturer of that guitar right? You are certainly not responsible for it being in our house. But my sweet girl's proud little smile after her indistinguishable vocal screams are pretty cute the first twenty thousand times. I think a bottle of wine can subside the headache.

mamatulip said...

If you exchange that guitar with Turbo Tail Tigger and your sweetie pie with my Ollie Bear, then you have my tale of woe. LOL. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

Santa brought our little Wiggles fan that same guitar a few years ago and I'm ashamed to admit that I was forced to hide it some mornings before my coffee kicked in.

moplans said...

I don't even need to watch it. I know exactly why your head is throbbing.
did someone with no children purchase that?

ms blue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ms blue said...

She got that prized possession from Santa at a Christmas party thrown by Colin's union. I wonder if workman's compensation would cover our damages.

By the way I bet she thinks she sounds exactly like Greg Wiggle in her head.

Run ANC said...

We have a Sesame Street saxophone that plays long, loud songs and has NO OFF BUTTON. I can empathize.

Anonymous said...

lol hence why we do not watch the Wiggles here! hehehe!

Sandra said...

Oh. My. God. We had that toy and my son was NUTS for the Wiggles. Its been a few years but I still think I lost brain cells from their incensent hot potato hot potato.

kittenpie said...

aw, I love your sweet Buttercup. (and her hilarious bum scootch too!)

EUC said...

Maybe it could have an unfortunate accident? (or at least its batteries could?) Eep I think they would have had to form me into a mental institution after too much of that.

Kristin said...

Let's take that guitar and Eva's Uniqua, the Patchy Eyed Pirate and have a ritual burning...

ewe are here said...

heh heh

I've recently bought MF a few books with buttons you push for sounds and/or music. His current favorite has 10 different songs that he likes to play a lot. It can get rather old; but they make travelling in the car a much happier experience for him.

crazymumma said...

Ahhhh....but I can hear the pride in your tone.

She is rockin' out!

Unknown said...

Wow- change "fruit salad" to "oh eee oh...yo oh!" and "if i only had a brain...." and you've got my house and my daughter's current obsession with the Wizard of Oz.