Sunday, February 04, 2007

What Dreams Are Made Of

Daddy's going to buy me a pony! Please dad?

15 Singing the blues:

Debbie said...

that girl is hurting me with her cute. unfair advantage.

p.s. since I wasn't able to comment on the post immediately below this one, I'll do it here. I wish there was something I could say that sounded clever and simultaneously communicated just how well I understand the heaviness of heart. instead I'll just say that I know. I understand.

*hugs SBB*

mamatulip said...

What a sweetie. She looks right at home with that horse. Man, I loved horses when I was a kid.

That's a great hat she's wearing! God knows she needs it...it's FREEZING out!

motherbumper said...

I want a pony too! Where did you do this visiting? Was it near the city?

BTW - blogger is being mean and not letting me comment so here's hoping this one posts.

Anonymous said...

aww that is such a sweet photo!

kittenpie said...

Ba ha ha ha! It could sleep in her room with her! It woudlnt' be any trouble! She'd feed it every night! Aw, come one, Niloc! hee hee hee...

ewe are here said...

And can it sleep in her room?

:-)

The Domesticator said...

Oh what a sweetheart. I would like one of those, too.
:)
You have been on my mind. I read the previous post a few days ago....I hope everything is ok with you.

EUC said...

She looks right at ease with the horse, which is a lot for someone her age! As per usual, very adorable.

Anonymous said...

Every little girl's dream...a pony of her very own! How incredibly sweet!

Hope you are feeling good.

Awesome Mom said...

How could any kind human being refuse that cute girl anything that she asked for?

carrie said...

You're giving me flashbacks of my girlhood when I thought our backyard was certainly big enough for a pony. Yeah, right! A girl can dream though, and that picture is proof! So adorable!

Carrie

moplans said...

Beautiful shot. Come on dad!

mo-wo said...

When I pregnant with my first and we share the news.. my MIL popped out 'do you want me to breed the pony' immediately.

To this day I struggle to convince my daughter ponies live with GG... 500 kms away..

nice to visit.. blah blah

Unknown said...

Daddy better buy ME a pony too! How cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is very very cute!!