Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bonus Round

My friend Kittenpie did a Scattergories Meme. I wanted to knock my Friday morning down a notch so this will do the trick nicely. It feels to me that I'm a contestant on Family Feud.

Use the first letter of your name to answer these categories:
1. Famous Singer/Band: John Lennon
2. Four letter word: jump
3. Street: Jarvis Street
4. Color: jade
5. Gifts/Presents: jewelry
6. Vehicle: Jaguar
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Junk
8. Boy Name: James
9. Girl Name: Julia
10. Movie Title: Jaws, Jackie Brown
11. Drink: Jägermeister
12. Occupation: Journalist
13. Celebrity: Jude Law and Norah Jones in My Blueberry Nights
14. Magazine: Jane
15. U.S. City: San Jose, New Jersey
16. Pro Sports Teams: Toronto Blue Jays
17. Fruit: Jujube
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Juice got spilled all over my new power suit. Colin used to be able to say his Jeep is on fire.
19. Something You Throw Away: Junk mail
20. Things You Shout: Join Us!
21. Cartoon Character: Baby Jaguar, The Jetsons

"Good answer! Good answer!"

6 Singing the blues:

Kyla said...

She looks like she's saying, "You're blowing my mind, Mom!" LOL. Very cute.

motherbumper said...

Big money, big money! Now I want to do this - can I tag myself? Gosh darnit that girl is adorable.

kittenpie said...

Good answer(s) indeed!
MB - I'll tag ya. TAG!

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Um, Toronto Blue Jays? Stretching much?

Just poking fun, love. But could your kid get anymore cute??

Anonymous said...

ooooh I loooove scattegories ... and your answers.

Strawberry is the CUTEST.

looking forward to seeing you when you get back :)

Heather said...

Oooo Fun! I'm going to put this in my list of posts when I can't think of anything to write!