Friday, September 07, 2007

Haiku Friday


A brilliant plan by
Jennifer and Christina
To share and link poems

On a Post-It note
Crossed out words across my page
Desire to join in?

******

Two little hippies
Holding her big sister's hand
Offer smiles to mom

Another hot day
Feels like summer is still here
Off to bask in it...


11 Singing the blues:

Kristin said...

what a great photo!

Anonymous said...

Your haikus are fabulous! I love them!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty girls, pretty picture and pretty good haikus, too! ;)

Jennifer said...

Great haikus and beautiful picture!

I'm so glad you played along!

Anonymous said...

What pretty little hippies! And the haikus rock, too!

The Domesticator said...

Your two little ones look so cute among the sunflowers.

I would contribute to the Haiku thing (especially since I adore Christina) but thinking about writing one brings me back to my 10th grade English class *shudder*

I'll just say, I didn't do so well in the poetry department ;-)

petite gourmand said...

love the exposure on that photo..
such cute little "hippies"

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

I read "desire" as three syllables. Gah.

Such a lovely picture!

Christina said...

Beautiful picture, and nice haiku!

Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

PunditMom said...

I love haiku. These are great!