Friday, October 05, 2007

Thankful

A gift of genius
She brought home Thanksgiving art
That moved me to tears.

16 Singing the blues:

ewe are here said...

You are one lucky mommy.

Tania said...

Awwwwww, that is so sweet.

motherbumper said...

nicely done little lady and happy thanksgiving house of blue

crazymumma said...

Thank you.

That is beautiful.

now I feel all weepy. I truly do. I'm gonna go hug my girls.

kittenpie said...

Oh! So sweet!

My stock rose and fell sharply at home this week.
Monday: I love you a bit, mommy.
Wednesday: I love you so much, mommy.
Friday: No hugs for you, mommy.
Saturday: I don't want you in here, mommy.

sigh.

Kyla said...

Awww. So sweet!

Heather said...

Awww. Snif snif.

Katie said...

beautiful.

moplans said...

Seriously that is some fine art.

Christina said...

I'm feeling emotional tonight, and that made me a little teary-eyed. Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Holy awesome.

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet.

josh wrote, last year, i think for mother's day that he loves me because i give him treats from the treat cabinet. i have it hanging in my office. i LOVE it!

karengreeners said...

awww, happy thanksgiving house of blue!

Jennifer said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

feeling all warm n' fuzzy

Laura McIntyre said...

That is lovely, must feel great