Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wee Willie Winkie Day

You might have noticed that I am in training for next month. I don't want to sign up before I know that I can handle the commitment because I cannot subject myself to failure. I don't need anything that will make me think badly about myself. Then again, how proud can I be if I'm just throwing out odds and ends, like ummm... today? I'm pressed for time so I admit that I'm whipping this up.

The Great Mofo Delurk 2007

Delurking makes me think of a creepy Scot running through the town in his night gown.

So go on... tell me if I should sign up for nablopomo. Are you?

Or let me know about a fabulous online store. In all things pink related: The mighty Canadian dollar could buy a lot of Chick Chocolates. One hundred percent of the profits from the Survivor Chick sales go to Athena Partners to continue the fight against women's cancers. That sounds like guilt free chocolate!

"Hey Willie. If I give you this flower, can I stay up past eight o'clock?"

18 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

I signed up! I'm sure some of my posts will be short, but that's okay. Right?

Tania said...

I'm thinking of signing up too. Short and scattered posts to follow, I'm sure.

Katie said...

found your blog through Kyla's sidebar and have been happily lurking ever since =)

ewe are here said...

No nablopomo for me ... I'm going on holiday at the end of the month, woo hoo! Plus, I'm lame. I know I can't post every day...

Sweet picture!

motherbumper said...

omg she is so cute and regarding nablopomo, I'm in if you're up for it (come on now, here's some peer pressure, all the cool kids are doing it (actually no that's not true but I'm gonna do it!)).

dawn224 said...

I lurk you sometimes. Happy delurk day!
I'm going to try to do NaNoWriMo again...

ali said...

not really a lurker...i'm pretty sure you know i'm here, missy!

b*babbler said...

Not really a lurker, as I'm pretty sure I've commented before, but (waving madly, jumping up and down) Hello!

I'm thinking of doing nablopomo next month, although was very confused and thought it was this month. Duhh.. Apparently I can't seem to read.

I'm with you on the word delurking.

And I love the photos - she's adorable!

S said...

Such a cute photo!

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Pace yourself, 'kay? You don't want to pull something and have to drop out of the race.

And how cute is that picture??

Bea said...

Okay, so apparently everybody but me knows how to make the badge show up in the center of the page. I just copied and pasted the code, and it ended up on the left. What did I do wrong?

nonlineargirl said...

I think it is a fine idea, though I can't do it myself. I am struggling with my 365 day picture commitment, mostly because my camera has been balky. As long as your brain isn't too balky, go for it.

Anonymous said...

I signed up. Already today's post was short and sweet, but I'm putting in the effort.

ANd comments...who doesn't love comments!

As for shopping, I've been doing some toy shopping. Also looking for some good sites (although I've got a couple of good Canadian ones), so do share!

Anonymous said...

Not going to even try to join the fun. I know I'd fail miserably.

But I'm here, cheering you on!

Anonymous said...

Somewhat delurking, since I do occasionally comment, though not much.

I love NaBloPoMo, except to go far enough to sign up for it. I already beat myself up about not posting often enough, and I've decided my weekends are my own to keep from feeling guilty about my blog. That's fam time, and I can't guarantee my computer access anyway. So do I think you should sign up? Yes! Will I? No! Sorry, but that's the breaks.

Run ANC said...

I would really like to do it, but as I'm giving birth next month, I'm thinking there may be some time where I am necessarily away from the computer. Think I should still try??

Anonymous said...

I'll leave the bloggin' to the experts....Go Jana Go!!

b*babbler said...

nomotherearth: live birth blogging. Just like an epidural: all the pain management, half the drugs!