Monday, November 19, 2007

8 x Fun - Hassle

Gabriella tagged me in the crazy eight meme.

Eight Things I am Passionate About
My daughters, my husband and my extended family
Friendships
Music
Writing
Photography
Film
Travel
Food

Eight Things I Say Often
Fooheart (This is my official swear word.)
Oh no. We're going to be late.
I'll have another coffee.
I better not. (As in have another coffee.)
It is my turn on the computer. (Our desktop is no longer an option so Colin and I must share the laptop.)
Strawberry says, "Guess what?" I answer, "What?" She replies, "Nothing." We giggle.
You can have a treat after supper.
It's not sorcery. (I don't really say this but my coworker is trying to make this popular.)

Eight Books I've Read Recently, or that are currently collecting dust waiting to be read
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
Anybody Out There by Marian Keyes
Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
Citizen Girl by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Child Star by Matt Thorne
Eleanor Rigby by Douglas Coupland
Love & Death: The Murder of Kurt Cobain by Max Wallace and Ian Halperin

Eight Things I Want To Do Before I Die
This is the hardest question for me. I guess I now realize that I am living life daily without real goals that maybe other people have. I just want to continue to enjoy life.
Travel to new locations
Eat delicious meals
Watch films and read books that inspire and entertain
See my children grow, fall in love and accomplish their dreams
Love my husband for the man that he is
Spend time with good friends
Continue to learn about life
Have a clean house for more than one day in a row

Eight Songs I Can Listen To Over and Over
"Yellow Ledbetter" by Pearl Jam
"Heaven or Las Vegas" by Cocteau Twins
"Not Myself" by John Mayer
"DARE" by Gorillaz
"Together" by The Raconteurs
"Drown" by Smashing Pumpkins
"Walking After You" The Foo Fighters
"Heartbeat" by Tahiti 80

Eight Things That Attract Me to My Friends
A kindred spirit
Common sense
Dependability
Common interests
Modesty
Confidence
Cleverness
Humour

Eight Things I Learned In the Past Year
Money is disappearing faster.
I am not the risk taker that I once was.
I need to do more for the environment.
That routine bores me silly.
That time is escaping me.
That procrastination is making me feel guilty.
I should be learning something.
Britney Spears needs some serious help.

I am guessing the eighth question is where I am supposed include eight bloggers to harass tag. Instead ask me a question in the comments. I'll answer it tomorrow with a link back to you!

4 Singing the blues:

motherbumper said...

I can't believe Not Myself wasn't numero uno.

So, if you were a tree, what kind would you be?

Oh I kid, I meant fern.

Tania said...

Don't feel bad about procrastinating! It's not so bad once you get used to it.

Kyla said...

What would be your personal theme song?

Sump Pump Installation Battle Creek said...

Hi great readiing your blog