Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hiding the Happiness

To keep the masses content before things got started, the clowns barreled down the street handing out Cadbury Mini Eggs by the truckload. The excitement completely overwhelmed me. I fought back tears of joy. My daughters used deep concentration to focus on the chocolate treat. My husband, who was with us, thinks I have lost it. These are the days.



5 Singing the blues:

crazymumma said...

You sentimental fool....its nice that you can share that with your girls.

karengreeners said...

glad you guys had fun, with no call girls involved.

motherbumper said...

I missed eggs? Damn... and since when has fruit been allowed to drive? Apples are not to be trusted behind the wheel.

Nice blue dragon. Is he chewing gum?

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

I love a parade. Wait... I think someone already said that, in song form.

kittenpie said...

We went, too. We weren't close enough to get candy, though! Next year we'll be better planned...