Friday, November 02, 2007

In the Land of Bees and Fairies

Shout out Trick or Treat!
My wee Bee and Spring Fairy
Mom wants more candy.

7 Singing the blues:

Jennifer said...

They're darling!

I gave away the rest of our candy today, I was suffering from a sugar high and stomach ache from all the Reese's PB cups.

Heather said...

Awww. Aren't they just adorable!?!

Gabriella said...

I think these two are the most sweetest girls I've seen. Love love love the costumes!

Kyla said...

So cute!!

I have a deep love for striped tights. They up the cute factor exponentially.

kittenpie said...

OMG I could just eat Buttercup. I can't get over what a big girl she is starting to look like with all that hair she has now!

petite gourmand said...

seriously the cutest bee I ever did see.
and look at that little princess! sweet.

Christina said...

They look absolutely adorable! And I hear ya on the candy - I'm still eating much of Cordy's candy.