Saturday, November 03, 2007

Keeping It Simple

Today is remarkable. Outstanding. Extraordinary!

We have a babysitter and it is date night. Truly unbelievable. I know! The best part is that I didn't arrange it. We must be entering the twilight zone.

Of course that means that I'm only offering up this short and sweet post. Feel free to get your Saturday night groove on...


Plus today Pop Rocks is making its debut over at MBT! Colin even took care of that...

I have been sitting on this intro for a while. I came up with the idea of writing a music column for MBT and bounced it off of Jana. She thought it was brilliant and we were soon brainstorming on topics and ideas for it. I have probably forgotten half of them by now because it has been so long. I started piecing something together and then it slowly started to dawn on me. This is going to be actually read. MBT does have a number of readers. Everyone who contributes has their own respected following. Parents and mommy bloggers alike. I’m just your average schmo that hated any aspect of writing in school. Now I am volunteering to contribute a regular post and even during NaBloPoMo. What the hell am I doing?

... Keep reading here