Thirteen things I have or will be spending money on.
1. Vanilla Bean Natural Oven Roasted Almonds - I bought some in California and can't find them in Canada yet. They are so delicious. Please Canadian grocers, contact Blue Diamond today!
2. Metromint - It is water and real mint. This drink contains no sugars and no sweeteners. It is refreshing beverage boasting the many natural health benefits of mint and it comes in a cool bottle.
3. Sheppard Girls headbands. - These vintage inspired stylish headbands are great for hiding roots.
4. Mothergoosemouse's Etsy shop - i feel pretty... oh so pretty - She makes beautiful hair clips for little girls. It will be the perfect accent for their holiday outfits.
5. Magic Blogging Pills - They are only $9.99 a bottle. I'm taking orders now.
6. Both sparkly and orange Play-Doh - Santa asked me to run an errand or two.
7. Quickpay Tim Card - Tim Hortons does not allow payment by debit card and I never seem to have cash. I most certainly require coffee.
8. Red Bicyclette - Sandra introduced me to this French wine.
9. Children's Tylenol - Buttercup has been fighting a fever.
10. Good Earth Original Sweet & Spicy Tea - When I'm not drinking water, coffee or wine, I'll have a nice cup of tea. It's good to stay hydrated.
11. Tickets for Trail of Dead, The Backyardigans - Quest for the Extra Ordinary Aliens and Elves in the Workshop.
12. New music - Echos Silence Patience & Grace - Foo Fighters, Chase This Light -Jimmy Eat World, Coco - Colbie Caillat, As I Am - Alicia Keys, Black & White Album - The Hives, In Rainbows - Radiohead...
13. Lottery Tickets - If the sales on the magic blogging pills don't take off, I'll need to find another way to pay for all my purchases.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens :