Thursday, November 15, 2007

Money Goes

Thirteen things I have or will be spending money on.


1. Vanilla Bean Natural Oven Roasted Almonds - I bought some in California and can't find them in Canada yet. They are so delicious. Please Canadian grocers, contact Blue Diamond today!

2. Metromint - It is water and real mint. This drink contains no sugars and no sweeteners. It is refreshing beverage boasting the many natural health benefits of mint and it comes in a cool bottle.

3. Sheppard Girls headbands. - These vintage inspired stylish headbands are great for hiding roots.

4. Mothergoosemouse's Etsy shop - i feel pretty... oh so pretty - She makes beautiful hair clips for little girls. It will be the perfect accent for their holiday outfits.

5. Magic Blogging Pills - They are only $9.99 a bottle. I'm taking orders now.

6. Both sparkly and orange Play-Doh - Santa asked me to run an errand or two.

7. Quickpay Tim Card - Tim Hortons does not allow payment by debit card and I never seem to have cash. I most certainly require coffee.

8. Red Bicyclette - Sandra introduced me to this French wine.

9. Children's Tylenol - Buttercup has been fighting a fever.

10. Good Earth Original Sweet & Spicy Tea - When I'm not drinking water, coffee or wine, I'll have a nice cup of tea. It's good to stay hydrated.

11. Tickets for Trail of Dead, The Backyardigans - Quest for the Extra Ordinary Aliens and Elves in the Workshop.

12. New music - Echos Silence Patience & Grace - Foo Fighters, Chase This Light -Jimmy Eat World, Coco - Colbie Caillat, As I Am - Alicia Keys, Black & White Album - The Hives, In Rainbows - Radiohead...

13. Lottery Tickets - If the sales on the magic blogging pills don't take off, I'll need to find another way to pay for all my purchases.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens :


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

9 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

Nice Thursday post, hope you are having a nice day! I just posted my Thursday Thirteen with a few add-ons! Please stop by my blog if you can!

Cecily R said...

I want tickets to the Backyardigans! Can my Gracie and I come?

Kyla said...

You do great Thursday 13's!

motherbumper said...

do these magic beans write the posts for me? If so - sign me up!

And I hope Buttercup gets better soon - mommy needs a break!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind. I hid my stash of Dark M&M's so well that I can't find them. So I hepled myself to your Holiday M&M's... err. I mean your Magic Blogging Pills. I need the boost since TypePad ate the post I am currently working on.

Anonymous said...

I never thought about it, but headbands WOULD hide roots. I used to wear them, certainly. I wonder if I can pull it off at my age?

Cool list...

Anonymous said...

timcard = amazing!

kittenpie said...

Me? New shoes. Ahem. And mascara! (I KNOW!)

Anonymous said...

Mint flavored water sounds an interesting idea!