Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Timeless Fun

14 Singing the blues:

EUC said...

Oh my goodness I totally forgot about those! They were so much fun as a kid! Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

motherbumper said...

I loved mine because it didn't need batteries (which when growing up, were always in short supply because we were always stealing them out of each others toys). That's a really cool shot SBB.

Anonymous said...

What a cool picture!!!
Awesome thing to do to :)

Shari said...

What a neat idea for a picture. It brings back memories of when I had one. My picture is of my daughter.

karengreeners said...

Gasp! Where did you get that?! My childhood, circa 1979 is wrapped up in one of those.

Amy Urquhart said...

I forgot all about that game, too. Which makes me wonder what else I'm forgetting...

Assertagirl

mamatulip said...

I LOVED those things when I was a kid. That takes me back...

Jerri said...

Totally fun photo. And your girls are aDORable.

S said...

i LOVED those.

nonlineargirl said...

Fantastic photograph!

Run ANC said...

I used to have that and I LOVED it! Wherever did you find one?

Kyla said...

I love those things!

Mimi said...

Oh! Awesome!

moplans said...

That looks like a commercial!
oh the good ol games. I hate batteries.