Thursday, February 14, 2008

Heart Warming

Oh most beautiful Internets,

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

You are always there. As if by magic, you know exactly what I need. You lift me up when I am feeling low. You wrap me in comfort with acceptance. I am never alone because somewhere out there you are sitting and staring back at the glow of a computer screen. Somehow you stumbled your way here and then sometimes you even make your back!

For that I give you my undying love.

xoxo...



That makes me feel a bit dirty. What is this blog turning into? Oh my!

Okay, this one is a little more heartwarming.

7 Singing the blues:

Heather said...

Well, I didn't get to watch the video since I'm on dial up for a few more days (Broadband is hubby's Valentine gift to me...we're pretty romantic around here.)

But I have to agree, writing on my blog and getting comments really helps me out some days.

kittenpie said...

Ahem. I think I just gave those chocolates to the daycare classmates... in pairs. Oh, dear.

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

For some reason I can't play videos lately. But I love you too.

smooches.

motherbumper said...

I want to know if she gave him her number because OH MY! Nothing beats meltin' chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Dear lawd,

I need a little melted chocolate in my life....

ewe are here said...

Awwwwww, she just melted.

heh heh

petite gourmand said...

mmmmmmm..chocolate.
happy belated v-day to you too!