Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I am Canadian

The bitter cold, drifting snow turned my fifteen minute drive home into a ninety minute stressful, snow rage, cursing session.


Moondial

Wordless Wednesday
More Wordless Wednesday Participants

18 Singing the blues:

Shari said...

I guess the snow plow hadn't come yet. How frustrating.

Jan Parrish said...

Cold and beautiful.

SandyCarlson said...

You turned your nightmare into art! Sorry about that commute!

Run ANC said...

I had the exact same drive - complete with screaming baby. Have I mentioned that I'm sick of winter???

motherbumper said...

I can't take it any longer... someone please stop the snow - this is Toronto, didn't anyone tell the snow clouds you are supposed to skip us and bury the NORTH?

Anonymous said...

I love shots of snow...maybe because I don't have to live in it! Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

At least the pictures are pretty!

Amy Urquhart said...

Ugh, I know what you mean! I'll be going out this morning to shovel the driveway myself. Maybe I should get Graham a snowblower for his next birthday? Sigh.

Assertagirl

Anonymous said...

hehe I giggled when I read Shari's comment ... how often can we not wait for a snow plow in Canada?!

mamatulip said...

You have so much more snow than I do down this way...it reminds me of that year...was it '99? that Toronto had to shut down because there was so much snow.

Maybe Colin could buy you a snowblower for Valentine's Day? Nothing says romance like snowblowers....

The Lone Beader® said...

That first photo is GREAT!

ewe are here said...

That's a lot of snow!

And I like the moondial. Quirky.
:-)

Utah Mommy said...

Oh yeah it's too risky to drive on snowy road. My husband and i had experience a very scary white out and lasted for about almost a minute. So we have no choice but to stop good thing there was no cars behind us and no cars coming towards us. Happy ww and happy valentines day!
Hair Cut or Life Cut?
My Little Funny Boy

Kyla said...

Oh! I love that Moondial shot. Love it.

crazymumma said...

I know, it was crazy out there last night.

kittenpie said...

It took Misterpie 2.5 hours to get home from Jane & Finch on Tuesday. I think I'm about ready for spring...

moplans said...

I love the moondial.

Mimi said...

Ha! I love the moondial.