Friday, March 28, 2008

Celebrate the Moments of Your Life

A crazy lady
Feeling confrontational
That's the way I am.

Emotional mess
Too easily distracted
That's the way I am.

Another coffee
A few minutes to myself
Back to being me!

5 Singing the blues:

Lisa said...

Your Friday Haiku is cute. And can completely relate. :-) Happy Friday.

Anonymous said...

A moment to yourself?! I'm not sure I've heard of that concept!

Kat said...

I think I'm gonna switch over to something stronger than coffee tonight.
Great 'ku!

Sarah in Disturbia said...

the extra coffee usually makes me even more confrontational and distracted but I go for it anyway: ) I can totally relate; hope you got your moment!

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to know what Jean-Luc looked like from that commercial. And, I need something with a bit more caffeine these days.