Thursday, May 01, 2008

Warm and fuzzy

Kgirl wrote 7 lbs, 7 oz about the differences she's discovered in her daughters and the perfect love that she has for both of them. She wrapped her words into such a beautiful piece that I must present to her a Perfect Post Award.

The Original Perfect Post Awards 04.08

Having a child is awe-inspiring. My eyes and my heart opened. I think that in having a second child that I never realized that there would be more to discover. I probably assumed that I was doubling the love and the experience. It's within their differences that my world expands.

Over at Petroville and Suburban Turmoil you will find some of the best posts of April!

4 Singing the blues:

Run ANC said...

Well deserved. I loved that post too.

karengreeners said...

Thank you for this - it means a whole lot coming from someone i take many parenting cues from, and someone whose girls are as sweet and lovely as their mama.

mamatulip said...

Oh - good choice!

petite gourmand said...

very sweet...
I'm headed over to check this perfect post out...