2. A new haircut.
3. Wave petunias for our hanging baskets.
4. Motorola RAZR Pink - but any colour will do.
5. A hot male Au Pair preferably with a saucy foreign accent.
6. An iPod - I feel like the last person in the world to own one.
7. A couple gourmet chocolates from our local, quaint, deluxe bakery because if I'm going to cheat, it better be worth it. I figure two decadent pieces would be perfect as this would be one from each of my daughters.
8. A tattoo. I'm ready for some body art. I have been saying this for at least ten years but it has taken me a while to settle on design and placement. Hey, it won't be washing off.
9. Lots of extra time to create my ode to amazing Mommy bloggers. (It's the best thing since sliced bread and you too can join in on the fun. Just go visit Her Bad Mother to find out the full scoop).
10. Magic home renovation fairies to pay us a visit.
11. Take the Cake Travel Set - Creamy vanilla and sweet orange goodness to go.
13. Three hundred and sixty five days of hugs and kisses from my family.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
I'm using the automated linking code now, so if you are a Thursday Thirteen participant, please submit your link, and leave me a comment.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants