Sunday, November 25, 2007

Snap

We took a roll of wrapping paper and created a backdrop. Then we added two sugar infused, cranky pants girls and tried to create a holiday picture. We used every trick in the book.

Come on! Santa wants to see you smile.

Then we put on some music and bribed them with Smarties.

Merry, Merry 2007!

I am still not set that this is the photo. I was getting a glare from the lighting on the shiny paper and that hair in Buttercup's face is driving me mad. I may attempt another photo session when they are in happier spirits because I like to inflict pain upon myself. You can see the professional 2006 photos here and this year's multiple outtakes over here.

5 Singing the blues:

motherbumper said...

oh but I love the third one - damn - how do two girls get so explosively cute without causing damage in their wake?

Kyla said...

Those girls are cuuuute! I took like 70 photos or something of my two and I'm still not 100% sure on which I'll use. A tactic that worked for mine was having them fake laugh REALLY loudly and then snapping the photo as the laugh turned back into a smile.

kittenpie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NH Yocal said...

This cracks me up, I have done stuff like so many times...and then I get fed up and go with the one where they are at least not crying, screaming or picking their nose in the photo. But hey, it is always worth the tries : )

karengreeners said...

freakin 'ell, luv. your girls are almost too adorable for these post-partum eyes.
we are going to try the same thing with a cranky toddler and a newborn in a couple of weeks. ha!