Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm A Survivor

Whew. I made it through the week. It was tiring. Boring. With bonus features of a fever, eye infections and endless runny noses.

As the new terminal expansion is complete, Colin spent this week at home. He took the opportunity to nurse the baby back to health and upload a good portion of our music collection to our external hard drive.

We created this piece of performance art this evening.



Toddler Performance Art on Vimeo

Yes, I know that I should have already put away my Christmas cards. It's just that it is such a depressing job. Lord knows that it might push me over the edge.

Next week promises to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys. One can always dream.

15 Singing the blues:

Anonymous said...

A round of applause for your cuties. They obviously are developing a love of music just like their Mom and Dad. It's great that you're capturing these precious moments on film.

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

So, when are you signing them up for Canadian Idol?

:)

ms blue said...

Yes that high note is quite superb!

Anonymous said...

awww that was so cute! So adorable that they worked together and the singing was superb!

Glad you survived the week. Although I have taken the cards down from Christmas .... they are still in a pile on my desk!

kittenpie said...

Ahem. We should have taken cards and lights and trees down by now? Oh... um, nothing. Never mind. That? That's, um, our Valentine's Day bush. Yeah, we're big on heart day around here, that's the ticket...

That video is adorable, hilarious - you must show that when they are older.

(and I was so glad to see the back of this week, too. It was one of those feelings of Phew, another over with. I hate finding myself going through life like that. Something must change soon.)

Anonymous said...

SO supremely cute!! I finally got my speakers hooked up on my computer, so I can watch these videos. Good memories!!

nonlineargirl said...

I loved the part where Strawberry sings what sounds like "like some garbage in the sky" and also where Buttercup licked the wall. Ada is licking everything these days (including the ball she was playing catch with today).

Awesome Mom said...

How cute! I need to get a video camera some day. Don't feel bad about the cards it just means that you cherish the people that sent them more.

Anonymous said...

I'm lost on this one. I think I need a Toddler-to-English dictionary to pore through if this is what's in store for me. :)

(And thanks for stopping by Leithy's photo page this weekend, Auntie Blue!)

karengreeners said...

that's serious entertainment. love the percussion section.

Lisa said...

Your little ones are so very precious! LOVE the video.

metro mama said...

So cute! Love this.

We need to do something with our music. I am so sick of picking up jewel cases after Cakes throws them all on the floor.

Lena said...

So cute! I MUST do this!

Creative-Type Dad said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

So adorable. You've definitely got two future performers on your hands.

And I have to agree, that was some high note!